Furthermore, there are already few posts for you to read. Make sure to check them out. Especially the 5 Must Have SEO Tricks To Increase Traffic On Your WordPress Website, this is an awesome read by Dominika. We will try to update the blog as often as possible.
It has been 9 months since we have launched WP Kraken. The service growth in the first months was insane. We had to triple our team to meet the demand. The service got a warm welcome from our clients and affiliates. Our awesome affiliates have earned over $25,000 up to this day, that’s a huge achievement! We are really thankful to all the people who believe in us and work with us.
Most noteworthy are the numbers that will show you the scope of our work:
- Clients ordered almost 700 jobs.
- 1/3 of our clients ordered more than 1 job.
- Furthermore, we have over 2,000 registered users.
- WP Kraken made over $200,000 gross job value.
- The service has over 100 affiliates from all over the world.
- Our affiliates have earned over $25,000.
- We have users from over 160 countries.
- Our team consists of 16 people constantly working from our office in Sosnowiec (Poland) to provide you with the best experience possible.
WP Kraken is divided into 6 basic job categories:
- WordPress theme or plugins customization or Installation.
- Non-WordPress website development or customization.
- Page speed, search engine or security improvements.
- Expert audit. Website analysis and testing.
- Website/theme migration. Server configuration.
- Any other project ex: website design, marketing, preparing a page mockup, branding, logo, web application development, mobile apps development and much more.
Most of the jobs ordered fall into the WordPress theme or plugin customization category. This is probably due to our background. We come from stock community ThemeForest / CodeCanyon, also most of our affiliates are connected to Envato Marketplace.
For the past few months, we have been working with some pretty awesome clients, see them below. We are thinking of post series about our biggest and most interesting clients. Let me know what you think, would you read it? 😃
The Team Behind WP Kraken
Due to the vast number of jobs, we had to expand our team pretty fast. While at the beginning of the year we had some problems currently we have fixed all of the bottlenecks that slowed us down. We also had to change offices (again) because of the expansion of our team. Our new office is awesome! To get a taste please check our Instagram profile. Kraken team even has a gym room (it’s still work in progress) for them to relax and exercise. If you find yourself near our office make sure to drop by to say “hi” 😁 We will gladly treat you with a cup of coffee.
The team can now take a deep breathe and prepare for the “past vacation” part of the year. This is a crazy time for the whole MPC and WP Kraken team. We are also working on some side projects that we cannot discus right now but I will surely let you know once we have something polished to show you.
Leaving The Beta Phase
Along with the blog release, we have pushed the update for the whole website, with tones of improvements: new affiliate dashboard, Google Analytics integration, new header, to name just a few. Furthermore, in the near feature, I will write a separate blog post featuring the changes that we have made for our affiliates and how to set them up. As a result, this is the time we are leaving the beta phase! Consequently from now on WP Kraken (1.0) is fully functional service 😁
Finally, our marketing team has launched social media accounts which are managed mostly by Dominika (big thanks) and partially myself. Please find us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
Because of all the great news, it’s time to celebrate. On our social media profiles, we have shared a special promo code which gives you a 15% discount for any order! The coupon is valid until 20.09.2017. Happy spending!